Thursday, March 13, 2014

A very Pink Baby Shower!

Here are just a few pics of the very PINK baby shower I helped with last weekend.
It was lovely.

The chalkboard I made from an old picture that
belonged to my parents.  Find it in this post.
Glad I didn't trash it, we have used it so many times.


Sweet Mallie!
 

Ariel made this little pin for "Mamaw" to wear!
 

Debbie bought lots of tuell to make the table cover!
 

 

The vintage white vases looked great sitting around the table
and were perfect for holding the food labels.
Adding a little pink ribbon was the only thing we needed to hold them in place.
 

 
We displayed the shower invitation on
a white easel. I use this easel all the time!
Great to have around the house. The paper napkins have
a doily wrapped around them and ribbon tied on.



 
These chairs for the mom and dad "to be"  had blue cushions but adding pink
was a quick fix.  Just unscrewed the seats and folded
this pink fabric under, and added the screws back in.
I didn't staple or glue the fabric down.
 
 

These were so easy to make,
just printed on white and glued it to the pink
printed scrapbook paper.  We used the craft scissors to cut.

1 comment: