Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Front Pleat Dress

Thought I'd post a pic of the second dress I have made for Mallie. It is a size 6 months but seems to run a little big. Looks easy, but this pattern was a little more difficult. But, it turned out very cute!

I am going to add a third ruffle to the top of the bloomers. You know, the more ruffles the better these days! Happy sewing to you too!

This is the back of the dress. I don't like to make button holes or put in zippers,
so leave a split and add a ribbon!

I love mixing patterns! I think this turned out SEW CUTE!
Going to add another ruffle at the top of the bloomers. 

Those buttons are felt! I found them at Walmart.
The applique pattern design came with the pattern. I changed the
flower and just made a rosette (and pinned it on).

I wanted to make the hat...maybe later.