Sunday, March 10, 2013

Craft Tape Cupcake Toppers

I've wanted to make something with craft tape for a long time. Found this tape at Michaels, thought it would be perfect for my first try.  Made these for a shower but would be so cute to use just for a fun afternoon with the kids.

I forgot to get any pics of the cupcakes so just use your imagination for the final look!


I used toothpicks but I did line them up
like this and snipped the very tips off.

The blue tape was already the width I wanted.
Just cut for the length and wrap around your toothpick. 

You can snip the ends into any shape you want.
Just press the tape together. Easy as pie.

Borrowed this cupcake stand for the shower.
I wanted to add a little color so this scrapbook paper was a nice touch.
I used a paper punch from Jack's birthday party last year.
Turned out to be the perfect size!



No comments:

Post a Comment