Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Peas in a Pod Tray

I found this "peas in a pod" tray at Goodwill and it was only 25 cents! I also knew it would be perfect to paint for baby "Mallie's" nursery. Hope Jessie agrees! I'll post a few pics to let you see exactly how this project went.

Can't believe this was only a quarter! It does have a few scratches but that just add character :)



I chose the color "Watermelon", YUM

I spray painted the tray, let it dry, and then sanded it with a sanding block.
Quick and easy project!

Doesn't every little girl need a special place for her pearls?

 Wish you could see how cute it is.
I will certainly be on the lookout for more Pea Pod Trays!
What great gifts and in any color!


If you check out the Bower Power Blog,  there's a couple of Goodwill shoppers who found the same tray!
Goodwill and Peas in a Pod go hand in hand, no matter what city you're in!




No comments:

Post a Comment