|Before and After|
If I can...you can too!
|I began with this Chevron fabric I found at a local|
fabric outlet. Only 7.95 a yard and it's 54 in wide!
So, fabric for this project was only about 2.50! Yeah!
The color is blue but these pics are not showing it very well.
|This is the back of the chair. Remove the two screws you see in the photo.|
|This is what it will look like after you remove the screws|
and pop the cover off. It was easier than I thought.
|Cut your fabric and use either staples or glue. I used a hot|
glue gun as our staple gun seems to have gone awol.
|Use a flathead screwdriver to help squeeze it back together.|
(More like popping it back together!)
|The screwdriver will also help get any wrinkles out that|
are still there. Just keep poking it down into the plastic cover!
|The seat of the chair is similar to the back of the chair. It will have more|
screws to take out and you need to take off the arms of the
chair as well. Mine had a total of 10 screws. Don't let taking the arms off intimidate you, it was easy.
|Hot glue or staple just like you did the back of the chair. |
Then pop the plastic over on.
|This is the bottom of the chair.|
Note that I forgot about the screws going back in.
Had to cut openings so don't forgot to pay attention when you take it apart!
|Finished product! Only took me about an hour!|
I think it's going to stay with us now!