Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Greetings from Pear Tree!

Believe it or not I have never ordered photo Christmas cards...until now.

Even though the pics didn't turn out great, the idea of what I was trying to capture was.

It's Jack and Tanner playing with his Nativity set. He loves it, with the Wise Man being his tasty choice for now. Guess all the Nativity characters will have little teeth marks in them by New Years!

You can't really see in one of the photo's but Jack has the camel in his mouth and is reaching for baby Jesus. Sweet baby, both of them. Well all three counting Tanner!

Now back to Pear Tree Greeting! It is only 12 days til Christmas and I ordered the cards late Sunday evening, and....they arrived today! Wow that was fast! The cards have a nice matte finish and are great quality. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them.  Great prices too!  But...they do not offer a digital copy (sad face) and I wanted to share them with you. I know this is old school, really old school, but I might try and take a pic of the card for ya. (No laughing or making fun of me now!)


Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment