Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THANKSgiving




















Yesterday, we celebrated Thanksgiving at work, complete with turkey and dressing. Before the food was blessed each of us had a chance to say what we were thankful for. What am I thankful for...well, since I am a new Granna, out of my mouth came "Grandchildren".  Wow, after hearing others, I felt a little unthankful.

I mean, aren't we all thankful for family, friends, work, homes, worship, health. The list could go on and on. So I decided for the next week, I am going to purposely be more specific about some of the things I am thankful for. Here goes...

I am thankful for:

My life...my mother did an ok job after all.
That my husband loves and provides for me.
That I have good kids, that they have both worked hard to reach their potential.
The GRANDboy and any others that might come along someday.
Opportunity for worship and people I've met thru serving.
That Greg has a great family and extended family.
That Debbie and I have been friends for 30 + years.
The internet.
Good neighbors.
A swimming pool.
That Marna is finished with her treatments and most of her surgery.
That Sharon, my other sis, sold her house and is building another one near Jamey.
That Bella still thinks I am a fun to be with.
That even thought I am not 30, or 40...anymore :) , am still pretty healthy.
That there is a Dollar General Store near my house.
Magazines and books.
That I had a ton of cousins growing up.
My job that I've had for almost 29 years.
Vacations.
The mountains and seasons.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment