Monday, March 11, 2013

Thank You...Thank You Very Much

 I love buying pretty cards.  But cards are a great impulse purchase right? I mean they are cheap, (if you know where to shop) you don't have to worry about them fitting, (one size fits all right), they make you feel better, (but less expensive than a new pair of shoes!)

Found these 3 boxes in the last few months and so glad I thought of them tonight. You see, I have the best co-workers in the world. And after opening a "happy retirement" card from our Regional staff with this tucked inside, I was certainly in the need of some serious thank you notes!



Never expected this!

thank you, thank you, thank you!


Latest card purchases. Love to buy something really cute for less then
3 dollars. As Martha would say, "Thats a good thing!"

Cards with envelopes to match...ahhhhh....

TJ Maxx find. I always look in the stationary there.
You can find the cutest things. These are blank cards but
wouldn't they be cute to put in a frame!

These Hallmark Thank You cards were
only 1.99 at Big Lots.
The stripes on the envelopes are just the right touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment